"My best sex ever was... over Skype" - House of trending Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,Sex life, Lifestyle and health

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

"My best sex ever was... over Skype"

My boyfriend and I were very much in the ‘lust’ stage of our relationship when we discovered he was going to move away. We had sex everywhere and it was a rare occasion that I wasn’t trussed up in full lingerie – matching pants, bra and suspenders – for our date nights.

 So when he was accepted on a university course in Paris for a year, I was gutted. It seemed that we hadn’t been together long enough for us to make it work long distance, so I just assumed we would break up.
But he wanted us to try and make it work by visiting each other, and finding other ways to satisfy ourselves while we were apart. We had been sexting a while when he suggested sex over Skype. I wasn’t sure. I didn’t feel like I’d look that great on camera – mainly because when he floated the idea I was wearing a grey hoodie, with yellow Super Noodle stains down the front. “Take it off,” he said, and I obliged as he stripped off his T-shirt (also grey, also stained). Our matching outfits and the horrible strip lighting in our rooms were not sexy. I had to put a stop to it and hung up feeling awkward, annoyed and also really horny – the lack of actual physical contact was really beginning to get to me.

So a couple of days later I came prepared: I spent the afternoon getting ready as if I was going on a proper night out, lit candles and put on my favourite underwear set, which I hid under a black bath robe. My boyfriend had absolutely no idea what I had in mind, and after our initial catch-up I flung it off. He looked so excited that I was turned on straight away – I hadn’t seen that hungry look in his eyes for months.

I began to run my fingers down my neck, and softly stroke my breasts in front of him, while describing a particularly hot night that we’d had last time we were together. I actually surprised myself by how quickly I got into it – and I didn’t feel insecure in the slightest. Even glancing at myself in the tiny window at the corner of the screen didn’t put me off.

The lighting was perfect and I have to say, I looked good. I got so wet watching him pull off his clothes and as he begun to tug at himself. Sex itself is usually so focused on the physical sensations that I had never taken time to appreciate how hot it is to watch someone you know so well get themselves off in front of you.

As we both began to reach our climax, with each of us describing our wildest sexual fantasies to each other, I shut my eyes, so I couldn’t even see him, only hear his heavy breathing, as he moaned my name. The whole thing was just so much more sensual than I ever could have imagined. It wasn’t comparable to skin-on-skin sex, just different in a good way. Plus, there was the added benefit of me knowing exactly how to bring myself to my best orgasm. 

I pretended it was his hands touching me as I came. Afterwards we both just looked at each other – and laughed. I think the experience surpassed both our expectations. And we certainly made time for plenty more Skype sessions for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here